My Granny made this for Easter dinner. We were all sitting at the table commenting on how delicious it was. She sat down took a bite and sighed, Ahhh, I’ll never make this again. We all told her she was crazy and asked for the recipe.Prep:15 minsCook:30 minsTotal:45 minsServings:4Yield:4 servings
- 4 cups chopped peeled sweet potato
- 1 sweet onions (such as Vidalia®), cut into wedges
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, or more to taste
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Step 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Step 2Mix sweet potatoes, sweet onion, and garlic in a bowl. Drizzle olive oil over the mixture and toss to coat; pour into a shallow roasting pan.
- Step 3Roast sweet potato mixture in preheated oven, turning frequently, until the vegetables are soft and golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes. Drizzle balsamic vinegar over the vegetables; season with salt and pepper.
Per Serving: 224 calories; protein 2.6g; carbohydrates 31.3g; fat 10.2g; sodium 114.8mg.