Prep. time: 10 minutes / Cook time: 30 minutes / Serves
2 tbsp. Pesto sauce
2 fl. oz. Balsamic vinegar
1 tsp. Olive oil
6 oz. Chicken breast
4 cup Spring greens
1 oz. Fresh mozzarella
¼ Avocado, diced
6 Cherry tomatoes
1 tbsp. Fresh basil for decoration
1. Prepare the marinade by mixing pesto, balsamic vinegar
, and olive oil.
2. Set aside a portion of the marinade for the salad, and pour
the remaining chicken breast. Refrigerate mari nate for at least
3. Take the sal ad. Start with greens, then layered with fresh
mozzarella, avocado, and tomatoes.
4. Once the chicken is pickled, heat the medium-sized griddle,
and then add a little olive oil.
5. Fry each side of the breast for 7-10 minutes.
6. Slice the chicken breast and place on the previously
7. Pour the remaining balsamic pesto and add some chopped
Calories: 306. Fat: 16 g. Protein: 25 g. Carbs: 6.5