“This bread can be frozen and is very easy to make.”
- 1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup peeled, cored and chopped apple
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease three 9×5 inch loaf pans.
- Place the starter in a bowl, stir in the oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, instant pudding, and cinnamon. Add the flour mixture to the starter mixture and beat by hand. Add the pecans, raisins and apples and mix well. Pour batter into the prepared pans.
- Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 1 hour.