15-No-bake blueberry cheesecake
Create a stylish dessert without turning on your oven. This no-bake blueberry cheesecake is made extra special with a hint of lavender.
- 250g shortbread biscuits
- 80g unsalted butter, melted
- 250g softened cream cheese
- 400g mascarpone
- 2 tablespoons lavender sugar (see notes)
- 1/4 cup (80g) blueberry jam
- 300g blueberries
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot
- 1.Whiz the shortbread in a food processor until finely ground. Add butter and whiz to combine. Press into a 35cm x 11cm tart pan and chill for 15 minutes or until firm.
- Eggspresso Martini00:51
- Episode 1 with Darren Robertson and Josh Niland | Make it delicious. |…19:43
- Ottolenghi Walnut Cake01:48
- Milk Chocolate Mud Cake With White Chocolate Frosting01:55
- Milk Chocolate Mud Cake with White Chocolate Frosting01:55
- Anchovy, Tomato and Thyme Focaccia02:08
- Banana, Caramel and Malt Self-Saucing Pudding01:11How to prepare butter
- 2.Beat the cream cheese, mascarpone and 1 tbs lavender sugar with electric beaters until combined, then spread in the pan and chill for 1 hour or until set.
- 3.Meanwhile, place the jam, half the blueberries and remaining 1 tbs sugar in a saucepan over medium heat with 2 tbs water. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes until the berries start to burst, then stir in the remaining berries. Mix the arrowroot with a little cold water in a small bowl, then stir into the berries and cook for a further 30 seconds or until the sauce is thickened. Remove from heat and cool completely.
- 4.Remove the cake from the pan and serve with the blueberry sauce.