This quick and easy shortbread will literally melt when you take a bite. Great for Christmas parties with a little bit of decorating.By JENNIFER WILTONPrep:10 minsCook:15 minsTotal:25 minsServings:24Yield:2 dozen
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Step 2Whip butter with an electric mixer until fluffy. Stir in the confectioners’ sugar, cornstarch, and flour. Beat on low for one minute, then on high for 3 to 4 minutes. Drop cookies by spoonfuls 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Step 3Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Watch that the edges don’t brown too much. Cool on wire racks.
Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving:111.1 calories; 0.9 g protein; 9.7 g carbohydrates; 20.3 mg cholesterol; 54.8 mg sodium.