Easy, easy, easy. As a variation, you can add candy coated chocolates, chocolate chips, or nuts.Servings:12Yield:2 dozen
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 cups crisp rice cereal
- Step 1Coat a 9 x 13 inch pan with spray oil or margarine.
- Step 2In a large saucepan, melt the butter or margarine over low heat. Add the vanilla. Melt the marshmallows into the margarine, stirring. Add the cereal when the marshmallows have melted; stir until cereal is coated. Quickly pour into the prepared pan. Use a sheet of waxed paper to press the mixture down flat and evenly into the pan.
- Step 3Let set for 2 to 3 hours. Cut into squares.
Per Serving:114 calories; protein 1g 2% DV; carbohydrates 21.6g 7% DV; fat 3g 5% DV; cholesterol 7.6mg 3% DV; sodium 105mg 4% DV.