Juicy oven baked chicken breasts full of flavor and made with just a handful of ingredients. An easy chicken dinner idea that’s on the table in 30 minutes!
Quick and easy baked chicken breasts recipe made with a bit of butter, some brown sugar, and garlic. This Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken is a super simple dish you can prepare in very little time, perfect for a fast and delicious weeknight meal. It’s also freezer friendly and requires minimal prep.
I have forever and always been a big lover of baked chicken breasts dinners. Thus, I spend a lot of my cooking time focused on creating tender and juicy chicken recipes; HELLO Easy Baked Chicken Breasts – the BEST easy-chicken-recipe of all the times!
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken, skin-side down, and sear both sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side; set aside.
- Melt remaining tablespoon butter in the skillet. Add garlic, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in brown sugar, honey, oregano, thyme and basil until well combined. Return chicken to the skillet.
- Place into oven and roast until completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 175 degrees F, about 25-30 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.