- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 1 1/4 pounds med raw shrimp, peeled and deveined (tails left on)
- 6-8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup + 1 T minced parsley
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 4 lemon wedges
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil. Sauté the shrimp until just pink, about 2-3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook stirring constantly, about 30 seconds. With a slotted spoon transfer the shrimp to a platter and keep them warm.
2. In the skillet, combine the broth, wine, lemon juice, 1/4 cup of the parsley, the salt and pepper; and bring it to a boil. Boil uncovered, until the sauce is reduced by half.
3. Spoon the sauce over the shrimp. Serve garnished with the lemon wedges and sprinkled with the remaining tablespoon of parsley.
Makes 4 servings