No Bake Sugar Free Strawberry CheesecakeI have a grandmother who is diabetic, and I wanted to create a cheesecake with no added sugar. My whole family loved it, it’s now the only one I makePrep:20 minsAdditional:1 hrTotal:1 hr 20 minsServings:6Yield:1 8-inch pie
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 (1 ounce) package cheesecake flavor sugar-free instant pudding mix
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, sliced
- Step 1Mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl.
- Step 2Press the mixture into an 8-inch pie dish. Refrigerate while making filling.
- Step 3Beat cream cheese in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until softened. reduce the speed to low, and gradually beat in milk, a little at a time (mixture will be watery). Use a rubber spatula to scrape cream cheese from the sides of the bowl, if necessary.
- Step 4Beat in pudding mix until the filling is thick and smooth.
- Step 5Spoon half of the cream cheese filling into the bottom of the graham cracker crust.
- Step 6Spread half the strawberries over the filling.
- Step 7Repeat cheesecake layer and strawberry layer.
- Step 8Chill pie in refrigerator until set and cold, at least 1 hour.
Per Serving: 312 calories; protein 6.4g; carbohydrates 25.2g; fat 21.4g; cholesterol 61.2mg; sodium 447.8mg.