“A quick and easy way to make your own pizza crust. Simply add the meat and vegetable toppings of your choice.”
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a rimmed pizza pan or baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, salt, oregano and black pepper. Mix in eggs and milk; stir well. Pour batter into prepared pan and tilt until evenly coated. Arrange toppings of choice on top of batter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until crust is set.
- Remove crust from oven. Drizzle on pizza sauce and sprinkle on cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.