Creamy Shrimp and Crab BisqueA delicious bisque made with shrimp and crab meat. A garnish of chopped green onions is always a delicious addition to this bisque.Prep:5 minsCook:15 minsTotal:20 minsServings:6Yield:6 servings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 ½ cups half-and-half cream
- ½ pound medium shrimp – peeled and deveined
- ½ pound pre-cooked crab meat
- ½ cup white wine
- Step 1In a large saucepan, melt butter over a low heat. Stir in flour, salt, white pepper, bouillon granules, and onion. Blend 3/4 cup half-and-half cream into the mixture. Mix in shrimp and crab meat. Turn the temperature to medium heat and continue stirring until the mixture thickens.
- Step 2Blend the remaining half-and-half cream and wine into the mixture. Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving: 219 calories; protein 17.2g; carbohydrates 5.9g; fat 12.1g; cholesterol 110.2mg; sodium 770.6mg