This is a family recipe that has been developed only over the last 5 years. In this short time it’s made me famous in our close circle, but until now I’ve never shared it with anyone.Prep:15 minsTotal:15 minsServings:8Yield:1 1/3 cups
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 ½ tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon hot pepper sauce (Optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic (Optional)
- Step 1Place the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley, and pepper in a blender. Add hot pepper sauce and garlic, if desired. Blend on high speed for 30 seconds until thoroughly mixed.
- Step 2Pour marinade over desired type of meat. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Cook meat as desired.
Per Serving:145 calories; protein 1.4g; carbohydrates 5.6g; fat 13.6g; sodium 688mg.