- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package (3 oz) real bacon bits
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 package (32 oz) frozen tater tots
- 1 can (10.75 oz) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- Bread and butter pickles, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large pan, brown the ground beef, then drain any excess grease.
- Mix browned beef, bacon, cheese, tater tots, soup, and sour cream together in a large mixing bowl until well combined. Spread mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake until bubbly, 45-50 minutes. Serve immediately, topped with pickles, if desired. Enjoy!